Friday, August 28, 2009

A Good Day for Mr. M


The first two were almost a joke. Magneto shook his head in wonder that they had sent the metal man and the man with the metal skeleton to fight him again. Their heads rang with a satisfying "clang" as the master rendered them quickly unconscious and draped them, bottoms up, over a handy crate. The Beast was a little trickier, he wore practically nothing but his fur into combat. However a couple of useful bits of girder quickly became three keen razors, and the bouncing Beast was treated to a de-pantsing and very thorough shave, before being draped next to his comrades. The razors then morphed magnetically into paddles to thoroughly spank the x-butts. Finally, when all the fight had left the three heroes, the paddles were turned into iron dildos, and the final humiliation commenced. It was a good day for Magneto.

8 comments:

  1. Excellent story and piece. I love it. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I so do love it when heroes get what they have coming to them. Great drawing and text my friend. I only wish I could had been there to see him do it to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the story with the pic. I only wish I could see the humiliation on their faces as the ordeal unfolded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you dirty dog, I love your awesomeness!!!

    I love it when you take on the superheroes and just...give it em. You need to do like a whole series of these but...

    On another note what IS your favorite comic book hero?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like so many people, I can't go past Colossus. He was a stratling mix of strength and vulnerability, and he had a wonderful butt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, my three fave X-Men getting pounded... Christmas came early this year. Gorgeous work as always, Spryte!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Sir Ian McKellan
    I'm sure he's feeling cheated that he was never permitted tofilm this particular scene

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you look closely, you can even see poor Wolvie's pink hole.

    ReplyDelete